Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Let's put pictures of ourselves.

We have been around for long on this forum. We should know each other better.

This is me - an ordinary Belarusian guy.

Comments

• I thought you're more of a blond Baltic looking Slav, instead you look more like Central European
  • edited February 16
    My girl asked me to remove my picture . She's a darling with whom I have a beautiful daughter.  I will remove all my pictures as per her request.
  • edited February 16
    @Shaokang

I am not blond as some people expect us. I will pass in Serbia and Croatia easily. Slovenes are blonder than me.
  • edited February 16
    One Latvian girl told me - you are good looking, but you have sad eyes. I won't score with you despite of your looks.

I am thankful for her comments.
  • Most definitively. In Serbia (not sure for Croatia) you'd be blond-ish type though.
  • edited February 16
    Many people said I am very Belarusian looking at my appearance. I can post my genetic profiles from different studies. Guys and girls told me I  look super Slav. Since, I look as Croats and Serbs, then Croats and Serbs look super Slavs too.
  • edited February 17
    Me:

@Sviatogor what do we have here. A Belorussian celebrity-businessman. 

• I'll just use the same one I posted when I first joined Slavorum (a facial analysis thread which I can't seem to find anymore).

@Sviatogor Indeed, your hair looks a bit darker than I expected. In any case, you still look quite Baltic, IMO.
  • @Perun and @NikeBG

You look so Belarusian, and Slavic.

I will remove the picture of myself. I promised my girl.

• GLKGLK
    edited February 16
    @Sviatogor
    When I think of a typical Serb or Croat man, I think of Goran Bregovic or Goran Ivanovesic.

But yeah, you could pass as a Serb, or even Czech/Slovak. 

I haven't met any Belarusians, and the only one I can think of is Victoria Azarenka, and well you don't look like her, but maybe a relative...
  • edited February 17

We may look super blond. We may look super brunette too.

We are Slavs! :) 

Orlovsky. I cannot believe he is a Belarusian. He claims he is one.

• @Sviatogor Orlovsky could pass as Macedonian/Bulgarian/Serbian. No problems. 
    Especially the nose, eyebrows, head shape and hair line.
  • @GLK

Belarusians are Slavs. We  are like   Macedonians, except for our genetics.
  • edited February 17
    me at my computer a while back.

@Sviatogor  look pretty typical belarusian to me. I don't usually think of slavs as pure Nordic types anyways

@NikeBG  you have slav face my friend.

• @Sviatogor send Lukasenko to gym for a few motnhs + let him grow a full beard and he will look like Orlovsky (minus the hair).
  • @srdceleva Yeah, the folks here classified me as Baltid-Nordid back then, so somewhat stereotypical Slavic.
  • edited February 17
    @Perun

Lukashenki is Ukrainian by descent. Former president of Ukraine Yanukovich was 1/4 Belarusian. His grandfather came to Ukraine from the region of my ancestry.

Lukashenko and Putin play ice-hockey. :)

• @Sviatogor
    "My girl asked me to remove my picture . She's a darling with whom I have a beautiful daughter.  I will remove all my pictures as per her request."

I'll buy you a lemonade if we ever meet.
  • @aaaaa

I will buy you anything you wish (in my limits) if we meet.
  • Howdy from Texas.Image may contain 1 person