in

Brexit: what does it mean for Slavs?

UK voted in a referendum leaving the European Union, announced the British media after counted votes for major leaving from EU. “Britain leaves the EU” was the main announced of some of the largest media companies – BBC, Sky News, ITV, RT. The final results of the referendum on the future of the United Kingdom showed that 51.9 percent of Britons voted in favor of leaving the EU, while the remaining was 48.1 percent, as it was announced on Friday morning Electoral Commission and transferred by world news agencies.

According to the Commission, 17.4 million people voted for Brexit and 16.1 million to stay in the European Union. After counting the results Brexit got 52, and the remaining 48 percent of the vote.

Question is, what does all that mean for Slavic countries inside EU like Poland, Slovakia, Czechia, Slovenia, Croatia, Bulgaria? and what does this mean for EU relations with Russia, Ukraine, Serbia and similar?

What do you think?

What do you think?

3350 points

Comments

Leave a Reply

Loading…

0

Facts About Summer Solstice That You Didn’t Know

20 Weird and Innovative Army Vehicles from Ukraine