Czech republic is one of those countries that have a booming tourist industry in last years. After these pictures you will probably understand why it is so. Sure they are’t like Bahamas, they don’t have sea or some high mountains but they do have a wonderful landscape and pretty rich culture. Their towns will leave you breathless with their Gothic architecture, or their beer will make you happy while tasting it. It’s ideal place to visit in between summer and winter vacations, to fill in the gap when you don’t feel like sunbathing or skiing. So considering we have dozens of pictures that will tell you much more then we will with plan words, let us head on and see what these Czech have to offer you if you decide to visit them: [divider style=”normal” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]
1. Prague is dubbed as most beautiful city on Earth.
2. Bridges are just one of it’s charming features
3. During night it gets even prettier
4. When night falls you will see it in a different perspective
5. Vltava River will make you want to stay there for days exploring
6. This is how sunset in Prague looks like
7. Their rivers will give you the most romantic walks
8. Churches and bridges are major landmarks of Czech cities
9. What ever you take photo of, it looks great
Bridges on the Vltava River in Prague.
10. Many people study in Czechia, no wondering why young people would enjoy best of wine
11. Is this still not making you want to visit it?
12. Cesky Krumlov, a island village in Southern Czech Republic
13. Still not buying a plane ticket?
14. Unusual low mountains will give you fun easy hikings
15. Or their waterfalls of Moravia will enchant you
16. How about some magical caves?
17. Or a countryside biking trip?
18. What do you say for retiring here once?
19. Still not ready to come?
Old town of Hradec Kralove in Czech Republic.
20. It’s cold during winter here, but that won’t be a problem.
21. During winter you will feel as if you are in a medieval movie.
22. Kutna Hora is a small town filled with castles and caves.
23. Church such as Sedlec Ossuary, built from the bones of people
Mikhail Markovskiy/Mikhail Markovskiy
Chandelier made of bones and skulls in Sedlec ossuary (Kostnice), Kutna Hora.
24. Scary enough?
Family emblem of Schwarzenberg made of bones in Sedlec Ossuary, Kutna Hora.
25. Kutna Hora just as other Czech towns is amazing.
26. Just train ticket away from many other European cities.
27. So ready to move to Prague like right now?