Asexuality in Slavic countries?

Asexuality in Slavic countries?

What do you know about asexuality?

---

Asexuality is the lack of sexual attraction to others, or low or absent interest in or desire for sexual activity. It may be considered the lack of a sexual orientation, or one of the variations thereof, alongside heterosexuality, homosexuality and bisexuality. It may also be an umbrella term used to categorize a broader spectrum of various asexual sub-identities.

---

Sounds cool to me.

Comments

• >Say no to sex!

My bf would leave me.  :D  
  • edited January 11
    @Karpivna

>My bf would leave me.

Your bf would leave you because of lack of sex?  Okay! That'd happen to 99% of couples including myself.
  • @Sviatogor Yes. Well, unless I was unable to have sex due a grave illness or something. He is not heartless. If I just said no sex ever just because I did not want sex, he would tell me to find a nice convent to live in.  :D Sex is a major part of a healthy relationship in my view.
  • edited January 11
    @Karpivna

Sex is a physical exercise.  No? :)
  • Sex is overrated, in my opinion. Certain women make something of it.
  • edited January 12
    @Sviatogor Are you drunk?  :D If you think sex is overrated and you don't want to have any sex, just be celibate then.
    If your partner agrees that sex is stupid, then win/win! Everybody's happy!  :D Don't cry to me when your penis shrivels up and falls off from lack of "exercise."  :D
  • edited January 12
    @Karpivna

I get drunk every now and again. I won't be telling when.  I don't know the meaning of idiom 'shrivel up'. What does it mean? Something rude? If I was 5-7 years younger and as rude as I was I would slap your lips  with it. Sorry! It doesn't lack exercise , rather overused when I was younger. Sex is overrated!~
  • edited January 12
    @Karpivna

I had sex for the first time, I can't remember now.  When I was close to 16.  I haven't counted the number of partners ever since. Some men on this forum will relate to my comments. Sex is overrated! :)
  • @Sviatogor >I don't know the meaning of idiom 'shrivel up'. What does it mean? Something rude?

Shriveled grapes. Loss of moisture. Dried and wrinkled. Not rude. 
    Image result for meaning of shrivel up
  • edited January 12
    @Karpivna

>Shriveled grapes. Loss of moisture. Dried and wrinkled. Not rude.

Okay! I am under 30. I don't have wrinkles or lack of moisture on any part of my body.
  • @Sviatogor >I won't be celibate! I have a daughter. She wants to see me kissing and loving her mother. 

You have sexual relations in front of your daughter?! I do not think that is appropriate! Kissing and hugging is okay. 

Each person has to decide what is right for them sexually. I'm private about that my personal sexual life. I'm just a private person. So, if you think sex is overrated, that is your opinion. I disagree with your topic. I'm sorry.
  • edited January 12
    @Karpivna

Of course, not sexual intercourse in front of my child.  Unless she caught us. Just hugging and kissing. It's important that your child sees it psychologists write in books. But sex is overrated. It was rated when I was younger. But now? A physical exercise.
  • @Sviatogor Men and women in adult relationships express their love for each other through sex. I cannot say whether a relationship can survive without sex. I am not an expert. Sex is often what fuels passion in a relationship. Without having sex as an outlet and a way to physically connect with our partners, the rest of the relationship will suffer. 

I think sex helps to strengthen the bond that couples feel toward one another. Of course, relationships should not be based solely on a sex life, as life shows us that passion and sexuality is affected by the natural ups and downs of life. 

Maybe you are bored, over-worked, stressed or depressed? Sometimes, for no obvious reason, we lose interest in things we used to enjoy. It happens to many, many people.  I don't know.
  • @Karpivna

Relationship without sex will not survive between men and women in 99 out of 100 times. It is easier for a woman to sustain relationship, if it's about sex only. Not so for men . If a man doesn't want to have sex, then he doesn't.  Some men can sustain erection after having sex with 2-3-4 women. After having a sleepless night  and still think sex is overrated. Sex is a physical exercise.

PS Most of us are depressed to some extent. No? :)
  • edited January 12
     Kim will have a different opinion about sex in 5 years time.
  • @Sviatogor
    Did you find a better physical exercise than sex by saying it's overrated? :D

Kim will have a different opinion about sex in 5 years time.
    Yea, Kim Jong-un is unpredictable.
  • edited January 12
    Sex is the condition of being male or female. However, it's widely used to refer to the act of fucking.
    Say no to silly euphemisms. Be a man, let your yeas be yeas and your nays be nays. Everything else is from the devil.
  • I decided to research "Belarusian Men." This site told me the truth about Belarusian men. :D

Some women from Belarus think Belarusian man is a single individual. They’re completely helpless, amebic. Unless woman posess him, he would sit blinking his eyes doing nothing. If you do not tell him to do this and that, he will remain lying on the couch! Belarus man have nothing to fight for, they have nothing to conquer. They are certain to be caught.

Some Belarus women blame Hitler for the situation with men today. They think Hitler killed most of strong man in Belarus, because the best Belarus men were fighting during WWII, and then Stalin destroyed all smart men. :D

Compare Belarus gene pool with the same of Western Europe, which surrendered in a few days. European men are even taller. “My grandmother after the war gave rise to a whole family. I have eight nephews, one girl and seven boys. If Belarus will face shortage of women, men will not go to beauty salons, they would stand under the windows and fight! My favorite wish is that all young girls, our daughters, with the numerical superiority of men were lucky when they grow up.” – says Svetlana, Belarusian cosmetologist.

Belarusian women think they are beautiful women without Belarusian men. They are self-sufficient, they earn for themselves for a living and vacation, it is easier to give up on men, than to feed husband, who lies on the couch scratching his private parts.

They are lazy. They are rogue just because lazy. They got accustomed their wife do all the work. One Belarusian girl told us she has a neighbor who asked her two weeks ago: “Can you cook?” The answer was “No”. He says: “And what about your man?” “He cooks for himself” – says. Neighbor answer was – “If you were my girl, you’d cook for me for sure!”

You’re a beggar, you have nothing! You first provide me with money, so I bought the products. And now I go to work, then prepare food for the family and take care for children? Or take the bus going in the morning, sit next to a girl she smells good parfumes. Sit down next to Belarusian man well, better no comments. And there are many such examples.

http://belarus.ukrnetia.com/why-belarusian-men-look-so-bad/

Belarusian spoiled boys. Most interesting is that in Belarus after WW2 till now boys get extra care from mothers, perhaps even unconsciously, moms indulge the whims of boys, while girls from the cradle grown in severity and limitations that are impossible for Belarusian boys.

After the war there were no fathers after giving birth to children (often women just prefered to have a baby) or fathers were busy for the next five-year communism construction, while the others continued to suppress their war and camp memories with vodka. Probably, in those years the Belarusian mother finally took the education of boys in her strong hands. Since then, the Belarusian boys grow spoiled. The mother can raise a boy; a real man can raised only by the father. So it turns out that Belarus today is matriarchal state in which a handful of mustached man sincerely believes he rules the country.

Women in the country run everything from birth and throughout the life of a citizen of a male. Mother runs the boy in the garden. Mother goes to school for parents’ meetings, where she deals with female teachers. Mother washes, cooks, cleans, makes repairs, goes shopping and changes the light bulb. Mother comes with her son to university and to pass tests and exams. Mother buys son wedding suit, gives money to the wedding and buys him a new car or an apartment. And even after the divorce, children remain with their mother.

Where all this time has been and remains the Belarusian man? All this time the men were dismissive. And there were no punishment for them, because women allowed. Men were going to work in Russia, plump beer with friends, watching hockey on TV or just to meet with the mistress. Perhaps all this they have subconcsiously learned two or three generations ago, from their grandmothers, who survived the war and were happy to have “any man in the house”.

http://belarus.ukrnetia.com/special-mating-conditions-in-belarus-and-peculiarities-of-belarusian-men-and-women/

• edited January 12
    @Karpivna

Searching about behaviour of Belarusian men forming opinion is similar about searching of American men. We are  different in terms of physical appearance and behaviour. :)
  • My woman read this topic giving me a smile saying :Don't be ridiculous.