Anonymous

@Perun ok, sure
@Hervate Dude, either change your drugs or your dealer, it’s no good like this.
R1a and I2a aren’t genes, they are haplogroups of Y chromosome. That means they are transferred exclusively from father to son, nothing more, they can only serve for theories about human migrations in the past.
Let’s take one hypothetical example, that means you can be a black man with some Native American ancestry and still have R1a haplogroup on your Y hromosome. Let us imagine that ancient ancestor who had first developed haplogroup as a result of mutation some 18500 years ago (most likely in today Kazakhstan). He could have conceived a child with a “pure” black woman, then his son (most likely already black) could have conceived a child with another black woman and that little black boy would have had R1a haplogroup too. That could go on for long time period, like it did in reality. So, those haplogroups can’t provide for anything you’re talking about, except that all those people (males) share a common male ancestor from 18500 years ago. Same goes for I2a, except it came into existance in Balkans some 15000 years ago.
As for frequency of R1a among South Slavs, only Slovenes have relative majority of male population with that haplogroup, while Serbs, Croats, Bosniaks and Montenegrins have approximately the same frequency of it, provided that among Herzegovians and Montenegrins I2a is the most common.
And at the end R1a and I2 are very broad terms when talking about one nation, but, obviously you genetics and processes of inheriting aren’t clear to you, so it would be pointless to discuss this subject with you. If something isn’t clear to you, don’t use as arguments for proving romantic theories only because it sounds like possibility to you.
Are you Croatian Deretić?

Slavorum

6 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Shvo
  • m1tric
  • Lyutenitsa™
  • Симеон
  • Australian Santa
  • MaRk0V