Anonymous
Quote:
From the greek "ethos", meaning "conduct" and "costume", since Aristotle, the term refers to the area of philosophy that deals with the principles which are judged by human actions, behaviors and choices: the morality. The fundamental problems concerning ethics course, the objectivity of values and principles for guiding human action, like good and evil, but it also includes issues related to human actions and the responsibility that goes with it (such as freedom, justice, equality, etc…). After that I can say, morality is a point of view and its something abstract. Morality is based only on religion, philosophy and historical events. We have set the moral principles, such as not killing, not stealing and so on. I wonder, who would not kill to defend a loved one if the need requires it? Those who do not rob to feed his child? Morality is subjective, if it is wrong to steal for the morality, for me its right to steal to feed my sons. Do atheists have no reason to be moral? Refering to moral principles: they have like the others have.

Well there is difference between moral and ethics.

Morality is the generally accepted standards of behavior within the society at a point in time (for society), for single person it is spoken of as either a set of personal standards that make up the individual’s character, or the degree of the individual’s attachment to the generally accepted standards of behavior held within a society at a particular point in time.

On other hand  ethics Ethics is the body of principles used to decide what behaviors are right, good and proper.  Such principles (ethics) do not always dictate a single "moral" course of action, but provide a means of evaluating and deciding among competing options. Ethics is about putting principles into action.  Consistency between what we say we value and what our actions say we value is a matter of integrity.

Slavorum

15 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Australian Santa
  • dawidoxe1
  • pothead
  • Shnickstara89
  • Armenian Slayer
  • Lyutenitsa™