1) Germanics – I am ok with them (except for the English, they are a plague) as long as they do not behave hostile or chauvinist against Slavic nations.
2) Romanics – Mixed bag. You find good people and bad people among them.
3) Celts – I like them, especially the Irish. Up the ‘RA!
4) Greeks – Lazy. Present day Greeks indeed have little in common with ancient Greeks and many have mixed with non-Whites.
5) Hungarians – Same as with the Germanics.
6) Finnics – I like Finland a lot and have great respect for them for their victory against the Soviets in the Winter War.
7) Balts – I like them a lot.
Albanians – Dirty *****
9) Basques – I like them a lot and support their independence.