Anonymous
Quote:
Firstly: I'm twenty.

Fine, but where did I ask for your age? ;)

Quote:
Secondly: I didn't read the complete article because the beginning was enough. Read On the Genealogy of Morality and The Antichrist by Nietzsche. I know that he is right by experience, not only by reading.

I've read them.

Quote:
Thirdly: The SS has been pagan.

Nope. Simply because runes were used this does not make them pagan all of a sudden. For example, the Galician (Ukrainian) division of the Waffen SS had strong support from the Greek Catholic church.

Quote:
Lastly: It would be better to learn what Paganism is before judging, because then you would have the knowledge to be able to judge. Paganism is so much better, because Christianity how we know today is a modified one that includes pagan elements which couldn't be abandoned and the rest consisting of bullshit instead of better things which you can find in paganism. This hippie-bullshit is a phenomenon in Germany, USA and similar countries and nothing that should be tolerated. Though paganism is a complex religion, it is not too complex to be the religion of Europeans, because many times ago it actually has been our religion. However, Svätoslava has told what I would have written ;)

You should read what I have written on the previous page, I am by no means against reintroducing the ancient Slavic faith. I just do not want it to be watered down by people who just claim to be "pagans" because they think it's cool and I do not think that it's suitable for the masses, at least not in these times. Perhaps later, when the people are cleansed of modernist elements.

Quote:
PS: I apologize if I sound unpleasant, it's because I'm writing many things rather directly (I didn't speak English for a long time).

No problem, I like to write the things I have to say directly, too.