Anonymous

Bosnia existed as a kingdom only after the fall of the Serbian empire, as one of the numerous other short-lived regional kingdoms that emerged, every one of them having an own king. Tvrtko being one of those Serbian kings, hence he crowned himself as such.

WTF? Believe me, I heard many greater Serbia stories but this one is the main one. Bosnia existed during the Serbian empire, before and after it. Before 1377 it was a banate and after a kingdom. It was not some regional kingdom like the case was with Marko Kraljevic's realm or Brankovic's area, Bosnian ruler used the mess in Serbia to spread Bosnia and to crown himself as the king of Serbs, yes, but whats the point? Besides, he was also king of Croatia, Bosnia, Seaside etc.

Srblje are people, while Bosnia, Rascia, Doclea etc. are regions. There are only two people that were enumerated by names, namely, Croats and Serbs. If you find a document speaking of the Bosnian people of Slavic tribal ancestry, I will support it… until then Bosnians are a regional term defining Slavic people that lived in the region of Bosnia, those people were Croats in the north-west and Serbs in the south-east. The same way Rascians, Docleans etc. were for those Serbs living in those regions

You just ignore the fact that in Bosnian titulation Croats/Croatia and Srbljem/Rascia were synonyms. :)
You are right, Croats in the northwest, Serbs in the south-east but between them a mass of people who identified themselves as Bosnians or generally, as Slavs. ;)

I can and will find you documents you ask for, just say from what period you want them? From medieval Bosnia or …? How about you find me a contemporary document speaking about the arrival of Serbs?
And yes, Bosnians – the Slavs living in Bosnia. :D You are a freaking genius, maybe you think we can talk about nationalities in the middle ages?

[size=12pt]

the King of Bosnians, Serbs etc. but as the King of the Serbs of Bosnia etc. (Kralj Srbljem, Bosne, Primorja i k tomu)

[/size]

My advice is that you should read your posts before posting. :D

King of the Serbs of Bosnia

and

Kralj Srbljem, Bosne

Wanna admit the difference or should I expose it? ;)