Anonymous
Quote:
I heard also that during Ottoman Invasion while Serbia wasn't a country for 500 years there was a lot of Orthodox churches built in Bosnia where Ottomans have alowed for Orthodox chruch to baptize the locals and assimilate.

I also heard that man who wrote that was Roman Catholic priest with strong connections to Ustaša regime, but as I told numerous times, better not to pull such arguments. I think that you also wrote something similary. ;)

Quote:
I heard also that during Ottoman Invasion while Serbia wasn't a country for 500 years there was a lot of Orthodox churches built in Bosnia where Ottomans have alowed for Orthodox chruch to baptize the locals and assimilate. I also heard that Vojvodina has a different culture from rest of Serbia as well. I wonder why these people are called Serbs today also.

Maybe fact that bans of Bosnia mentioned Serbs numerous times in their diplomas, have something to do with presence of Serbs in Bosnia. As far for Vojvodina, it is nicely documented about migrations of Serbs there.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • m1tric
  • Shnickstara89
  • Das Rheinenfuchs
  • Lyutenitsa™
  • ☭Lil Commie☭