Anonymous

Dervan Albania and greece share common prehistory, and this is the reason that E-V13 or J2 is common among them.

E1b1b BTW is also somehow Geographically african, but not negroid. As far as i know negroids of ethiopia are represented by A and sometimes B not E1b1b. E1b1b is common among caucasoid sub-saharans, like this

Divljak

R1a was not unkown in greece before slavic invasions.The percentage was possibly increased after slavic invasions but this doesn’t mean that it didn’t even exist

Anyway this map of Dienekes in my opinion is a little epic fail

We have to make some things Clear

R1b is not celtic.It is AQUITANIAN MESOLITHIC WESTERN EUROPEAN.Megalithic culture is actually aquitanian culture.

I is MESOLITHIC EASTERN EUROPEAN (like E1b1b N and G2, j2 on the other hand is neolithic) not southern slavic.

r1a is not only slavic, but GENERALLY INDOEUROPEAN.

Germanics are more related to balto-slavs than to celts, especially latinised celts of mainland europe.British Islanders (celts not english) were mixed with germans during medieval ages, and for this reason they are genetically a little closer to Germans than their ancient ancestors.In france on the other hand, the only non-celts, the franks, were only the aristocracy of the country, and for this reason french that have pure gaulish dna are genetically closer to italians or spanish than to germanics.

Anyway we have to make clear that paternal celtic or germanic DNA the last 2,500 years is rare among germans or celts.This paternal dna is r1a HP which was common among all IEuropeans.Most of either latinised (french, north spanish) or celtic speaking celts (british and bretons) have aquitanian paternal ancestry.In other words they are celtised aquitanians.

Slavorum

10 User(s) Online Join Server
  • 'las
  • Piachu
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • kony97
  • slovborg
  • GOGA