Anonymous

Radomir Putnik, also known as Vojvoda Putnik, (Serbian: Радомир Путник, Војвода Путник;  24 January 1847 – 17 May 1917) was a Serbian Field Marshal (vojvoda) and Chief of General Staff in the Balkan Wars and World War I, and took part in all wars that Serbia waged from 1876 to 1917. In 1903. Putnik waspromoted in General and apointed Chief of General Staff. He proceeded to completely reorganise the army, to retire old and promote new officers, and to update war plans. He appointed colonel Živojin Mišić as his aide. In 1912, he led the Serbian Army into victories in the First and Second Balkan War.  After the battle of Kumanovo, he became first officer to promoted to the highest rank of Vojvoda (Field Marshal). Under his able leadership Serbian Army defeated the Austrian Army's offensives in August and November 1914, driving it out of Serbia by December.

[img height=240]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/da/Putnikdt4.jpg” />

Stepan Stepanović, better known as Stepa Stepanpvić (Serbian:Степан Степановић, Степа Степановић  11 March [O.S. 28 February] 1856 – April 29, 1929) was a Field Marshal (vojvoda) of the Serbian Army who distinguished himself in Serbia's wars from 1876 to 1918. Stepanović obtained significant achievements in the war against the Turks, especially in the Battle of Adrianople in March 1913 during the First Balkan War, when his II Army with heavy artilery was sent to help Bulgarians. At the beginning of World War I he acted as deputy of then absent chief of staff Radomir Putnik. He was responsible for mobilization and some war preparations. After Putnik's return he returned to command of the II Army.  His Second Army won a great victory in the Battle of Cer,  completely defeating the Austrian Fifth Army, arriving to the scene after a forced march. This was the first allied victory of the war, and he was promoted to Vojvoda (Field-Marshal).

[img height=240]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/sr/7/7f/Stepa_stepanovicvm.jpg” />

Živojin Mišić (Serbian:Живојин Мишић) (July 19, 1855 Struganik – January 20, 1921 Belgrade) was a Vojvoda (Field Marshal) and arguably the most successful Serbian commander who participated in all Serbia's wars from 1876 to 1918. After the battle of Kumanovo of the First Balkan War, he was promoted to General. During the first months of World War I, along with General Stepa Stepanović, he planned movements of the Serbian II Army, which eventually won a victory at the mountain of Cer.  At the height of Battle of Kolubara Mišić was handed command over the Serbian I Army, then in very difficult situation. He insisted on  risky withdrawal of the whole Serbian army in order to gain time for some rest and improve supplies. His gamble, however, paid off as Austro-Hungarian army  was soundly beaten in the subsequent Serbian counteroffensive, which Mišić also initiated, and his army playing the decisive role. That was one of the greatest battles in the Serbian history and he was promoted to the rank of Vojvoda. At the Thessaloniki Front in 1916, he led the First Serbian Army, and was made Chief of staff of High command towards the end of the war, directing the Serbian Army operations in the breakthrough of Thessaloniki front in September 1918.

[img height=240]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b4/Vojvoda_Zivojin_Misic.jpg” />

Petar Bojović (Serbian:Петар Бојовић; July 16, 1858 in Miševići, Nova Varoš – January 20, 1945 in Belgrade) was one of four Serbian Vojvodas (field-marshals) in Balkan Wars and World War I.In the Balkan Wars, he was the Chief of Staff of the 1st Army (under command of Crown Prince Aleksandar), which scored huge success in battles of Kumanovo, Bitola (First Balkan War) and Bregalnica (Second Balkan War). After Battle of Kumanovo he was promoted to General. At the start of World War I, he was given command of the 1st Army. His army suffered huge losses at Battle of Drina, but managed to stop the Austro-Hungarian offensive. Bojović was wounded in the battle, and was replaced by Živojin Mišić. He commanded I Army in 1918, which broke the enemy lines and advanced deep into the occupied territory. He received the title of vojvoda on September 26, 1918 for his contribution during the war.

[img height=240]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/32/VojvodaPetarBojovic.jpg” />

Serdar Janko Vukotić, (Serbian: сердарЈанко Вукотић; 18 February 1866 in Čevo, Cetinje – 4 February 1927) was a general in the armies of the Principality and Kingdom of Montenegro in the Balkan Wars and World War I and later Vojvoda (Field Marshal) in Army of Kingdom of Serbs Croats and Slovenes . He also served as Montenegro's Minister of Defence in periods 1905-1907, 1911–1912 and 1913–1915 and as the Prime Minister of Montenegro 1913-1915. He is famous for commanding the Montenegrin Army during the Battle of Mojkovac. On Orthodox Christmas Eve and Christmas, Montenegrins defeated much stonger Austro-Hungarian forces and by this protected retreat of Serbian Army to Corfu via Albania.

[img height=240]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/72/Brigadir_Janko_Vukotic.jpg” />

Slavorum

8 User(s) Online Join Server
  • LCaine
  • Lyutenitsa™
  • SinisterWidow
  • m1tric
  • ☭Lil Commie☭
  • Shvo