Anonymous
Quote:
This was Yugoslavia, BiH didn't have 3 constituent nations. The BiH government of Yugoslavia decided to hold a referendum because so many people in Bosnia and Herzegovina wanted to be independent like Croatia, Slovenia and Macedonia. Most of the Serbs in Bosnia didn't vote, maybe if they did they could have prevented Bosnia's independence for a while until it would break away peacefully like Macedonia did.

I believe you know of Yugoslavia only by the stories from the TV (Hayat and FTV I presume).

SFRJ je odvojeno priznavala „narode“ i „narodnosti“; prve su činili konstitutivni južnoslovenski narodi, a druge ostale slovenske i neslovenske etničke grupe, uključujući Albance i Mađare.

Država se sastojala od šest republika, sa njihovim konstitutivnim narodima:

[li]Slovenija – Slovenci[/li]

[li]Hrvatska – Hrvati i Srbi (u kojoj su Mađari, Muslimani, Italijani i Jevreji bili priznate manjine – kao i Srbi od 1990.)[/li]

[li]Bosna i Hercegovina – Srbi, Hrvati, (i Muslimani od 1974. i Jugosloveni od 1990.)[/li]

[li]Srbija – svi njeni građani[/li]

[li]Crna Gora – svi njeni građani[/li]

[li]Makedonija – Makedonci[/li]

Također je postojalo etničko obeležje Jugosloveni, za ljude koji nisu želeli da izraze svoju etničku pripadnost. Njihov broj na popisima je varirao, ali nikada nije prešao 6%.

The BiH government of Yugoslavia decided to hold a referendum because so many people in Bosnia and Herzegovina wanted to be independent

36% of the population was against it, which even belonged to a constituent nation. It was more than one third of the nation that were against the muslim nationalist uprising lead by Alija Izetbegovic. A man that aided nazis (Ustasha's and SS Handzar's) in the WW2, that was imprisoned because of his Islamistic propaganda (even attacking Turkey! for not being 'muslim' enough – Islamic Declaration by Alija Izetbegovic). All this information was very well known before the war.

Believe me when I say, that not one person on this forum would sit with his arms crossed, when a nazi-quisling and a convicted pan-islamist illegally takes the presidential seat and starts rallying his mudjaheedins. For a normal Yugoslav, which won the WW2 against the nazis, and were against any religious fanatism especially Islamism on European soil, against which they historically fought… Alija Izetbegovic was the devil himself, and now this figure all of a sudden suits himself 'president' over a territory on which only 30% is inhabited by Bosniaks, because they went 'hardcore muslim again' after 50 years of lies.

This is THE reason why there was war.