Anonymous

@slavserbia
Of course his parents significantly influenced him and his work, but that change the fact that he was a Serb born in Croatia, which was topic of your original comment. Serbia is not intellectually superior country simply because intelligence doesn’t stay in Serbia. Research and tests show that. Your insinuation about members of some different nation is unnecessary provocation, I don’t see how is it connected to anything we’re talking about.
Naravno da su njegovi roditelji značajno uticali na njega i njegov rad, ali to ne utiče na činjenicu da je on Srbin koji se rodio u Hrvatskoj, što je bila tema tvog prvobitnog komentara. Srbija nije intelektualno superiorna iz prostog razloga što pamet ovde ne ostaje. Istraživanja i testovi to pokazuju. Ta insinuacija o pripadnicima nekog drugog naroda je bespotrebna provokacija, ne vidim kako je to u vezi sa bilo čime o čemu pričamo.
How are people suppose to learn about Slavic culture if you’re writing in a language they can’t understand? That’s the point of using English here. If you want to use a Slavic language so bad, you can always write in both Serbian and English. write everything twice, there were members who did that. Like I did in this comment.

Slavorum

4 User(s) Online Join Server
  • m1tric
  • Jesse
  • HicksGhostLDN
  • Adam's Song