Anonymous
Quote:
Regardless of what I think of the articles' accuracy and the author (he is an American Jew…)

Friedman is a Jew, but he is remarkably indifferent to Zionism. And, very unusual for an American Jew, he lives in Austin, Texas. He also doesn't advocate helping Israel as many other Jews do, rather obsessively at times. I think people should be judged by their loyalty to a given state and this loyalty can be seen in their actions. I mean, hell, Hitler had Jewish soldiers… http://www.amazon.com/Hitlers-Jewish-Soldiers-Descent-Military/sim/0700613587/2

I guess this only make the Jews even more peculiar than they already are.

but it's on us, the nations of the so-called "borderland" to decide our fate. The key to guarantee our safety and above all our independence from both the East and the West is the formation of a Baltic-Black Sea-alliance (I advocated this idea already a million times on this board). We must do everything that one day people from Tallinn down to Izmajil and from Luhansk to Szczecin can say to both East and West "Screw you, it's our time now".

This, I fully subscribe to. We must not accept fate from without, but create our own fate from within. Man has become great through perpetual struggle. In peace, his greatness must decline.

Slavorum

7 User(s) Online Join Server
  • slovborg
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • Tujev
  • GOGA
  • Fia
  • kony97