Anonymous
Quote:
From what I can see, those stats do not look manipulated to suit some national interest. It looks indeed that Croats (those taken from that sample anyway) do seem to share more similarities in terms of frequencies with Southern Germans (and for some strange reason, Saamis also) than with other South Slavs, though other internet sites seem to show other frequencies that say otherwise: http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

What are you trying to prove with the eupedia stats?? I dont see bavarians or austrians having any high frequencies of Hg I2a…. Where do you see this similarity are you looking at total I frequencies or what even then its not germans but rather some form of connection between Scandinavia and the west Balkans could be made. As far as the eupedia study goes that was taken from the peric study now this "study" discovers how croats are the purest and oldest europeans while serbs are one of the least and most "neolithic" yeah this reeks of manipulation.

Slavorum

3 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Nexius
  • Tujev
  • kony97