Anonymous
Quote:
Serbs are closest to Greeks and had most contact with them, and of course there is no chance they took them from us, no no  ::) because of how could ever Serbs have something that is not originally theirs.

Either way, who took it from whom is not important, because we both have them, end of story

My objection as not that, my objection is that your perecption about Serbian culture is factualy wrong, nothing more and nothing less. I am absolutley ok with you loving your people, but you should try to less mention mine, espetialy since you are obviously ignorant about Serbian tradition. On other hand, Gusle are from Middle Asia not from Greece. It is absolutley unimportnat care from whom Croats took them, from Serbs, Greeks, Albanians, or Macedonians.
@Cvetinov, what is point of such fights, from my opinion there is nothing wrong in their posts except this last offtopic about gusle, whcih was provoked by you. They have gusle so what? What do we have from that? Even if they borrowed from us, so what? Man, you really should start  giving more attention to Serbian topic, not Croatian. :) I think it is better way to contribute this forum.

Slavorum

10 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Lyutenitsa™
  • Симеон
  • Nefario
  • KratΩs
  • Vuk
  • Shvo