Anonymous
Quote:
Well this is not a topic about foreign Mujaheedin in Bosnia from Arabia etc., it is 'Why does the US support militant Islam in Europe?'.

For that matter it is also about native Bosniak Mujaheedin in Bosnia, radical islamists like Alija Izetbegovic the first illegal Bosniak president for example (Fikret Abdic won the elections). Why were those militants, warmongers that said they will spill blood and start a war, for 'their' Bosnia, doesn't matter how much of their own people would die, supported by the US instead of secular and tolerant Bosniaks like Fikret Abdic mentioned above, that DID won the elections, and were against the war.

[li]In short why did the US support a warmongering militant Islamist instead of a secular western-type politician (also a Bosniak/Bosnian muslim) that was legally elected by the Bosnian people (Croats, Serbs and Bosnian Muslims).[/li]

[hr]

I doubt someone would describe Naser Oric the warlord of Srebrenica, a militant jihadi and his mujaheedin fighters as 'nice secular Bosniaks/Muslims'.

You are a walking deffinition of Dobrica Čosić's Serb ;D

Fikret Abdić was a mere puppet of Belgrade, he proved that durring the war when he betrayed the Republic and proclaimed Autonomus province of West Bosnia in which he illegally captured and tortued thousands of Bosniaks.

Nice report there even if those claims were true (of which he was aquited on an internation court), it doesn't say anything about a "Jihad" ;D

And I don't know how can you proclaim a pschycotic millitia man Naser Orić a jihadi xD (There are literally 10s of recorded phonecalls and few letters I acctually held in my own hands in which he brags how much rakija they used and that they need more) And it seems that by your definition every muslim which picked up a gun is a "mujaheedin", so are my cousins in USMC Islamic warriors ;D

And honestly it doesn't suprise me how can you a self proclaimed Serb "patriot", which fought on the side of some biggest butcherers of our time to pretend to have some moral high ground when I can post excluding Srebrenica HUNDREADs of proven war crimes like;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vi%C5%A1egrad_massacres

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_war_crimes_in_the_Yugoslav_Wars#War_crimes

Have some God damn decency while you post few crimes which were commited in reteliation to MASSIVE ETHNIC CLEANSING by survivors who watched their familys get butchered by the "defending Serbs". I am in no way defending or approving their actions but I do undersdant the reason why they did it.

What we had was an ethnic/teritorial themed war not a religeous on, and these are the rules of Islamic warfare derived fro Qur'an these "Jihadis" were supposed to follow;

Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for your guidance in the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy's flock, save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone.