Most European countries tend to have a very liberal right of return.  In your particular case, it may be automatically granted if the nearest consulate or embassy is notified. 
In regular cases of right of return, the paperwork normally needs to be done in the respective language..  Not as bad as one could technically hire a translator or someone fluent to write the form for you.
The catch is that most countries have an age deadline around 30 or 35.