Anonymous
Quote:
firstly Slavic language is not extinct. This is blasphemy, especially if you say so on Slavic heritage preservation forum. Watch where you are  ;)

There are Slavic languages ther is no Slavic language.

Quote:
Secondly: in Polish there is no difference between Daj Boże or Dajboże if you listen to the pronunciation and I am not referring to the song at all. As to grammatical rules in this case there are the same in Polish. I respect our Slavic heritage and grammatical rules as well and also support it by examples. So what is your point beside trolling every tread related to Slavic tradition customs? 

Well first show me where am I trolling. Because I said something aginst your ilusions. Slavic traditions would not die out if your misunderstandings stop.

Quote:
PS And I agree that the song is about Dodola not Dadżbog. My statement about connection between ‘Daj Boże’ and Dadżbog had a general nature.

And you proved it by showing us what? That dati is derived from Dažbog?
And please refrain from personal insults, I did not insulted you. I even like you, but if you want to discuss do it seriously. Before this evening you did not even know what the heck dodole are, now you are ready to read lectures to me who saw it numerous times, who learned about it in school. To me it is part of my, Serbian, Slavic heritage, to you it is cool thing you read in forum and now you are ready to teach all world about it.
Again, if you want to be taken seriously try to act like it. Nothin personaly. 

Slavorum

6 User(s) Online Join Server
  • MaRk0V
  • Bjelas
  • m1tric
  • Australian Santa
  • CampmakerZA
  • Lyutenitsa™