Anonymous
Quote:
You can call them whatever you want for all I care. But you can't deny that femminism mentioned by Kudesnik isn't having a negative effect on birth rate. Yes it was present in Slavic lands before but I think communism played a great role in this – F. ex. importing non – Slovenes in Slovenia (not that I have anything against other Yugoslavians but I think they cannot replace ethnic Slovenians). But I bet it wasn't that bad 70 – 80 years ago when we didn't live in such a materialistic and consumistic society ( be it capitalism or communism). Having a lot of children was quite normal back then.

As for France, wtf?? You think ethnic French are the ones having children?? Seriously? Not the African and Asian and Albanian immigrants? If westeners have better birth rates than us it's only because they import those kind of people who use women as birth machines.

But I didn't know about the Irish… good for them I guess

I dont know man. There were feminists and lots of gay people during time when my mother was young. At least she told me that. However i think most problematic is central Europe more precisely Germany and Slovenes share their ways altho this is slowly ending thankfully.

For example many folks down here want to build and own very huge house people have couple of cars and all want to have super kids who would go to school, sports club, music club, dance club + everybody wants to go on holidays 4 times a year and then stuff pilles up and you discover all this takes lots of time and money so folks chose few kids when they have house, cars, etc. and then they find out they are like 30 and have 1-2 kids.

Now this way of thinking is slowly ending so things have improved here. Irish on other hand dont have such silly way of thinking they just go to the local pub, they have normal sized houses (unlike Slovene castles ;D) and they dont spend lots of money on other such things. ;D

Slavorum

4 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Lyutenitsa™
  • MD
  • Vuk
  • Shnickstara89