Anonymous
Quote:
Huh I didn't know the castles were a Slovenian thing too. Here where I live there are a lot of Serbs, Montenegrins and Bosniaks (some Croats too) and they literally have competitions of who builds bigger house (Overcompensating for something? LOL  ;D). The bigger your house, the higher your social status!

However, that's a very negative mentality, but I also think there is little to do economically speaking. F. ex. Greek parliament gave money incentive to parents for every third children and still they had negative natality. The same thing in Scandinavia. This policy is only backfiring because it gives incentives to third world immigrants to make even more kids.

But how come things are starting to change in Slovenia? Is it because of government intervention?
Btw good to hear it…

I dont know why but for example to me big house dosent mean a thing. Infact i would prefer smaller one. My grandmother had 8 brothers and sisters (i think not 100% sure) and their house was realy small in modern standards. I guess some folks just realised it is supid to have biggest house in the hood, newest expensive car, etc. and yeah situation is same here. Altho there are still many people obsesed with big houses, etc.

Slavorum

10 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Tosti
  • Australian Santa
  • MD
  • Lyutenitsa™
  • redrockin
  • SinisterWidow