Anonymous
Quote:
But I bet it wasn't that bad 70 – 80 years ago when we didn't live in such a materialistic and consumistic society ( be it capitalism or communism). Having a lot of children was quite normal back then.

Child labour was also quite normal back then, you didn't make children for them watching pokemon and playing computer games, or chatting over Facebook the whole day, you had children to have someone help you at work. I am talking about the common folk.

Having children today is connected with their support, if I can't provide the same care to every one of my children, I'll rather have a smaller than a bigger number of them. We ain't Gypsies to produce just for the hell of it, and even they do it because they send their children to work.

I personally wouldn't give the right to a citizen, to have children, if not able to provide substantial care. Children are not a caprice, if not able to support and provide enough care that your child becomes a qualitative and supportive member of society, you are not allowed to have any. In other words, no sufficient education, no job, no children.

Slavorum

6 User(s) Online Join Server
  • m1tric
  • Adam's Song
  • Jesse
  • HicksGhostLDN
  • LCaine
  • vibehours 8 days