Anonymous
Quote:
This is precisely that antiquated way of thinking I was talking about ealier. No offence.

European Empire, european homeland, european nation. One, united, strong. That is the future, if there is to be any.

It may be antiquated, as you put it, however it is not a naive way of thinking, but one built upon what is seen. United Empire for the sake of it, doesn't work if meant to be achieved by peaceful but also stabile measures. Meritocracy is fine on this proposed supranational level, however this is still nowhere to be seen, or at least nowhere to be understood as such by the common folk, and the common folk is the nation, not its educated class.

The idea as such is worth achieving, however I see its goals naively set without first taking care of other problems, like; economical equality, multiculturalism based on influx of incompatible non-European cultures, consolidation over historical issues thus creating an uniform view upon European history for ALL its nations (the most important issue) etc. Unless these and other issues are met, I see no reality in building a stabile European nation.

* under European Empire I assume you mean the well-united Eurosphere (without Turkey and Africa of course).

Slavorum

15 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Lyutenitsa™
  • Vuk
  • kony97
  • Shnickstara89
  • LukaVader
  • Australian Santa