Anonymous
Quote:
Let's say this way: I want to tell yo that you dont have clue about things we were discussing last few hours, and you proved it few dozen times. Spanish inquisition existed all of Europe? Ancient Romans and Greeks had modern concept of Europe? Europe (even secular) was built on Christian values (Liberte, Egalite Fraternite?)
Dont want to be rude but you are even lacking knowlege about that you consider your own religion, not to mention mine. Your personal text is: "Староверац". That is name for offshoot of ROC, there is no connection with neo-paganism.
Take off your own glasses before discussing mine.

No clue on things like what? Your religion? You have no clue on how much I read about that, but you draw conclusions. I don't mind.

No, the whole Catholic churche's institution of Inquisition (Inquisitio Haereticae Pravitatis), which started in France in the 12th century and spread over many european countries. How about you read a bit more about what you talk here? Would be nice.

Yes. As hystory shows the ancient greeks and romans had more modern views on everything, than christians had. Educate yourself more, because information is at hand.

Everything you mentioned above (Liberté, égalité, fraternité) are things I despise most. Was I clear enough? You have no idea of what "Liberté, égalité, fraternité" means. You want your opinion to be law: no freedom. You think you're better than me: no equality. And that shows that also no fraternity exists between you and me.

QED, my friend.

How I call myself and my beliefs and what I understand under that term is my concern only.

Slavorum

17 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Симеон
  • Australian Santa
  • MaRk0V
  • KratΩs
  • LCaine
  • Shvo