Anonymous
Quote:
Everything you mentioned above (Liberté, égalité, fraternité) are things I despise most. Was I clear enough? You have no idea of what "Liberté, égalité, fraternité" means. You want your opinion to be law: no freedom. You think you're better than me: no equality. And that shows that also no fraternity exists between you and me.

I dont think we are discussing your political wiews, but rather foundation of European idenitity. So please refrain from that. You are free to believe whatever you wish, and to express it, but here it is nothing more than bikering.

Quote:
No, the whole Catholic churche's institution of Inquisition (Inquisitio Haereticae Pravitatis), which started in France in the 12th century and spread over many european countries. How about you read a bit more about what you talk here? Would be nice.

First thing. There was no all-Roman Church institution Inquisition. There was Spanish Inquistion (established 1478) and Roman Inquistion (established 1542).
Medieval Inquisitions were series of temporary investigations and tribunals. It was established 1184, and it was not permanent, and it was mainly used against priests who were teaching unorthodox doctrines.
Wichhunts happened after Reformation, mainly in Protestant states, and generally were unrelated to Roman-Catholic Church.

Slavorum

17 User(s) Online Join Server
  • dawidoxe1
  • pothead
  • CivilixXXX
  • Симеон
  • MaRk0V
  • Shendelzare Silkwood