February 11, 2017 at 9:05 pm #400367
That was characteristics of a Polish peasant, but some Poles are Sarmatians. And they can be distinguished by another way of thinking:
1. I am a free man and I recognise no power over me.
2. I know you’re different and I don’t care, you can be whatever you want to be.
3. We are descendants of an ancient culture, and all those peasants around us are just local.
4. If you offend Our Lady I shall kill you.
5. I’m not afraid to die. I will protect those closest to me.
6. To the East are only barbarians. Let them be unless they attack us. Then we fight.
7. Our culture is Latin. We are sons of Rome. Heck, we even speak Latin on a daily basis.