Anonymous
Quote:

Haha, cevapi can fix anything!

And yeah, Slavs are generally thinner overall, I must agree. Especially when compared to the more.. round Germanic or Anglo women. But at least Germanic girls tend to have pretty faces, I honestly don't know what Anglos have going for them.

The skinny factor (from what I have seen and experienced) is especially prominent in Balkan women, though. The Russians I've met are not as skinny as you describe. To me, overall they look very healthy.

But even when our beautiful Slav women are very skinny, they still tend to have shapely and womanly figures. It's our amazing gene pool :)

I tend to notice that Southern Slavic women still tend to be tall but also not too thin either. I do notice a difference between them and east Slavic women. Every place has its share of beautiful girls but among the Slavic women I definately notice the Ukranians and Czech/Slovak as standing out from the rest. However , it's any Slavic guy's dream to find that right Slavic girl that posseses all the qualities :P. I've had good luck attracting Slavic women thus far , last 4 gfs were all Slavic ( Croatian, Serbian from Vojvodina , a Slovak/Hungarian descent , Slovenian descent ) so hopefully my luck persists and I end up with a Slavic girl but I'm fine with non Slav too so long as she's got good qualities :).

Slavorum

10 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Das Rheinenfuchs
  • Bjelas
  • Shvo
  • LCaine
  • Shnickstara89
  • ☭Lil Commie☭