Anonymous

1) Bishop is misleading here. Said Diocese was bishopric from 1219 till 1346. Period we are talking about is 1690-1851.
2) Forgive my miopy, but there is no eagle here:

No it is not. 58 years is not “centuries” and its just short part of history of Montenegro.

It is not of course, but it fatures in it. Montenegrin military banner was called crusader-banner, (крсташ барјак). Such abnner was featured in Serbian songs.

Montenegrins sang them for centuries. Quite convinently many of said poems were composed by Montenegrins.

Quote:
The cross is a religious symbol and flag of Montenegro has the function to mark the Christian army that is fighting against the Muslim Empire
First Cross is Christian symbol, and it is pretty normal to be used by Chrsitian bishop. As far for the rest, Christian armies used crosses on their banners centuries before emergence of Islam. Not to say that your logic does not validate my claim. 

Ok, lets repeat some basic things:
Where do you see Eagle on this flag?

You find it funny, scholars find it fact:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_constitution_%28Serbia%29

The people of Serbia often rebelled against Miloš’s autocratic and often brutal rule. Following one such rebellion, he agreed to adopt the very liberal Sretenje Constitution in 1835, that abolished serfdom, granted freedom of speech and the press, while the prince’s power was reduced. The move was opposed by neighboring Austria, the ruling Ottoman Empire and Russia. It is believed that the three great empires saw the constitution as a danger to their own autocratic systems of government. Metternich’s Austria particularly ridiculed the fact that Serbia had its own flag and ministry of foreign affairs. Miloš was glad to abolish the constitution at the demand of Russia and Turkey.

Prince Miloš Obrenović had changed his way of ruling upon the abolition of Sretenje Constitution. Prince Miloš stopped to act as supreme judge and abolished monopoly of salt trade. The new constitution was carried out by Russian Empire, Ottoman Empire and Austrian Empire. Russian envoy handed “basis” for the constitutional organization of Serbia. According to him, the constitution should contain only administrative provisions, because hatisheriff of 1830 granted political rights for Principality of Serbia. Russia requested keeping stay of the Council, through which she could put pressure on prince.

Po svjedočenjima putopisaca u Crnoj Gori su se od početka XIX vuiijeka koristile panslovenske zastave naprije plava-bijela-crvena, zatrim bijela-plava-crvena da bi pu drugoj polovini XIX vijeka korišćena crvena-plava-bijela. Te zastave je isticao samo vladar i državni organi, a sam narod ih nikad nije koristio, čak je se odnosio prema njima sa podsmijehom.
Narod je za svoje potrebe koristio isključivo zastave sa krstom, kasnije vladarski baner sa dvoglavim orlom i lavom. Pomenuo sam izvještaj generalne ispekcije Crnogorske vojske.

Gendarmerie was by defintion originaly heavy cavalry. D But its not my point. If you use Gendarms without artilery cabvalry, machine gunns, it means that fighting is on lower intensity.

Quote:
Yes, and this is all over? And who killed those 6,000 people? Who has killed 150 families from the old man to a child, that no one is left alive? Who is utterly destroy over 300 villages?

We have rebells themselves who speak about 50 of them killed. On other hand they dont speak about 6000 killed, 150 families and 300 villages. So you first need to prove something happened, before accusing none-existant Serbian Government for that.

I mean reproduce testimony of survivors, archeological evidents for evicted villages, mass graves, orders for commiting of mass murders, anything of it would be legitimate argument for discussion. But I am affraid you are just repeating accusations without any proof.

PS construction troops occupying army is meaningless in English. Try to rephrase, please.
Anyway, occupation army was of few thousands person, waste majority being locals.

According to Constitutuion of Montenegro, before 1918, and Greens themselves there was no Montenegrin nation. They saw themselves as Serbs.

Quote:
The point is the 2006. year  25. May.
I told you,, my friend, that I couldnt understand your sentence I quoted. That hard to understand your English is bad?

Well, there was constant political fight. As far as rebellions, we are speaking about weeks, day and months at best. Not about large scale fights. And keep in mind that capital punishment was suspended just for Montenegro, not for rest of country. In either way, your argumentation is invalid per se.

Do you really think you are now telling the truth about KSHS / KJ? Do you really think that modern historiography mostly grain of truth about the immediate past and Yugoslavia?

Obviously you cant.