Petar I, letter to Russian emperor Aleksandar, 1. 05. 1828
Petar II, "Pustinjak cetinjski"
Petar II "Lažni car Šćepan Mali"

Knjaz Danilo law, paragraph 92.
Danilo addressing to Kuči clan
Poem "Zvono Cetinjskog Manastira"(1859) King Nikola I

Poem "Ave Caesar! Morituri te salutant!" (1908) King Nikola I

You will have to be a little patient.
The nation (nacija) is a political term that refers to people who share the same state-building project. Member nation is becoming a political commitment to this project.
The people's (narod) is ethnic category that includes history, tradition, culture, language, customs and all that distinguishes one people from another. The people are born and not becoming.
Nation in the political sense, there are not prevented the 19th century, although the 16th century is beginning to mature philosophical concept of the nation. In the Balkans, the Council politically not exist before the end of the 19th century.
In times of national maturation of ideas in the Balkans in the formation of political power centers that establish the nation. Look at the image that were all naciobnalni plans. At the end of the various centers of power sharing cake. Created the nation's Serbs and Croats, but the only criterion that separated them was a church affiliation. Serbs were all Orthodox and Croats all Catholic.

That was not even particularly difficult because the entire Balkan area represented the national (political) environment and stunned the various nations could talk they will. The only problem was Montenegro with his state tradition and has built a national consciousness. In this sense, the Montenegrins and the Serbian Orthodox faith affiliation. So St. Peter Cetinje and mentioned Serbian tribes (Orthodox peoples). On the same 1813th in unification of Montenegro and Boka very clearly mentions the Montenegrin nation.

Montenegro , Prevalitaniju are settled tribes Ljutići and Bodrići. After their settlement there was no immigration except for specific cases that they could not change the state of things. Especially not after the Battle of Kosovo, because Serbia has existed for a century as an Ottoman vassal.
Migrations followed much later, see.
Frivolous use the artwork as a historical source. The artwork is a complete product of fantasy and reality has nothing to do. The artwork may have to do with the desire that the artist manipulates people, and you have nothing to do with the truth.
Do not you know that it found the original manuscript of Prince Danilo? It does not say that it's a fake when the press.
It is also Canu released a very interesting document. Poll Valtazar Bogisic, which he carried out in order to put together a General property  Code of Montenegro. He was in all the tribes of Montenegro, Albania and Herzegovina asked the crowd questions and writing down the answers. That's an extraordinary document in ethnological research, but nobody not even mentioned. It is nice that Montenegrins Serbs consider fraternal but other people.