Anonymous
Quote:
You understand me very well what I mean.

No. In 90% cases, I do not have what you are claiming. From your claims about churches in Serbia being owned by Serbian state (something aboslutley against Serbian laws, constitution and laws of Serbian Orthodox Chruch) to your claims that person who explicitely declared themselves to be Serbs in fact did not think so. Its hard to understand.

Quote:

Petrovići are propagated Serbian national program because it is one of them asked the Russian Empire, in order to expand its influence in the Balkans.

Eh, it seems rather like anachronistic interpretation of history. First, not all of Balkans is populated by Serbs. Second, most of sources cited by Brđanin are not something intended fro Russia. Third, whatever reason, from first time they gained prominence they were Serbs. Fact tey were family which for 160 years was providing Serbian bishops explains all.

Quote:
On the other hand Serbism is considered exclusively belonging to the Orthodox Church.

No. This is stupid. There is no word "Serbism". Secnd there is 250 milions of Orthodox Christians worldwide, there is 10 milion of Serbs (not all Orthodox Christians). Another stupid quasi historicism.

Quote:
Montenegrins themselves are not considered themselves ethnic Serbs.

Today not. 100 years ago we had completly different picture.

Quote:
Later, under the influence of Serbian propaganda and Serbian school system, Montenegrins who were educated in Serbia become political supporters of the Serbian national project.

None of Petrovićs mentioned was educated in Serbia, king Nicholas was even clashing with Serbian Governments. And Petrovići gained prominence before re-establishment of Serbia So again you are providing counter history. In fact, most of Belgrade educated Montenegrins (after 1945) were rabid anti Serbs. Like Jovo Kapičić. And all those SDP and Liberal 125% Montenegrins, who for some rason speak pure Belgrade dialect.

Quote:
That's one way to tell.

No, its oposite of your claim.

Quote:
While rounding the creation of Serbian nation did not end even today.

Serbian nation exist for 200 years, plus inus decade.

Quote:
In any case, they both gave the lion's contribution to Serbian national political awareness among many inhabitants of the Balkans.

And sky is blue. But nobody discuss that.

Quote:
Not considered Montenegrins Serbs (except in the sense of belonging to Orthodoxy).

Well, nope.

Quote:
Neither considers himself a Serb. He mentions only the Montenegrins.

Where? Brđanin showed you quotes where he considers himself a Serb and Montenegrins Serbs. So we had to beleive you insted of him, about his own ethnic feelings? ;D

Quote:
I'm not trying to prove anything.

You are trying to prove histric sources wrong because you dont like them. And base your arguments exactly on nthing. I guess your are right ;D

Quote:
As mentioned Montenegrins it does not mean anything, but when you mention Serbs that means all?

Where did you came to that reason. Mentioning of Montenegrins as Serbs means, Montenegrisn are subgrup of Serbs. Ok? You could feel whatever you want. Nationality is subjective thing after all. But 100 years ago there was no Montenegrin nation, ethnicity whatever.

Quote:
So there will be before it is vice versa.

Sorry, but this makes no senses.

Quote:
Does not exclude even one fraction of a percent, although the former Montenegrin different understandings of the present, as well as the Serbian pride.

Former Montengrins tught about themselves as Serbs. Current Montenegrins are divided on issue.<br /:)” title=”>:)” class=”bbcode_smiley” />

Quote:
Be sure that every product, every element of human creativity that belongs to an epoch integral part of this period and that only their overall appreciation and interpretation can get a complete picture.

That's not what I was talking about. Illiyad is historic source.

Quote:
However interpret works of art in primitive form, without hath understanding the conditions of their origin, can only blur the image and give the wrong perspective

Bla bla bla. So when romanticist poet from Montenegro sings about Karađorđe its because he wished to spread his own political influence on Balkans, under preassure from Russian Gvernement. We cant even dare to think, he, as romaticsit admires ideal of freedom, and wants to present his co-nationalist as great freedom fighter, in order to fullify his creative intentions, and his romantic nationalistc zeal? If you actualy have even basic competence in hisotry you would know, that without further proves, like counter claiming previous or later works, secret despatches, first interpretation is post-modern falsificationism.