Anonymous
Quote:
there was no referendum, our elders agreed to join Montenegro.I do not understand this partit is family tree that existed well before 20th century.
annexation is a fairy tale, it was joining of Serbs in one state. your ancestors were dying for that cause, just like mine.By the way, neither Vasojevići nor Klimenti have "theories" of common origin of these two clans. check your sources before you say something stupid.

P.S still waiting you to disapprove quotes I posted here. I will give you one more to play with:

Kralj Nikola, letter to Aleksandar Obrenović:Cetinje 1902

Quote:
there was no referendum, our elders agreed to join Montenegro.

OK

Quote:
I do not understand this partit

Petrovićima nije odgovarala ni katolička ni nikakva Holmija, pa je nije ni bilo.

Quote:
is family tree that existed well before 20th century.
annexation is a fairy tale, it was joining of Serbs in one state. your ancestors were dying for that cause, just like mine.

Well, come on in the late 19th century.
Renaming will not reverse the nature of the act.
His nature is the annulment of Montenegro as a state, political, cultural and historical entity, and cancel Montenegrins as ethnic and national communities, and their conversion to the Serbs.
Do you really believe that the Montenegrins centuries died to bi later volunteered to disappear?

Quote:
By the way, neither Vasojevići nor Klimenti have "theories" of common origin of these two clans. check your sources before you say something stupid.

P.S still waiting you to disapprove quotes I posted here. I will give you one more to play with:

Kralj Nikola, letter to Aleksandar Obrenović:Cetinje 1902

I agree that all these stories nonsense and fabrications.

Nor is Karlj Nikola nor Alexander Obrenović could pull any single move without the consent of the great powers, especially Russia.
In the book, Cfrna Gora i velike sile, can be found in detail what was Russia's policy towards the Balkans and to Montenegro. According to their plan Montenegro had to drown in Serbia.
And finally, whether Nicholas and Alexander told Austria to leave Bosnia? Not to squeal or any others.
And Montenegro drowned in Serbia.
From the letters we see that even in the family of Nicholas did not consent to Monte Negro disappears.