Anonymous
Quote:

I meant real directives, not theoretical sketches of future projects..

This one seems to be the document called "GenplanOSt" magically risen up to the surface through the 64 years after the war. I guess you claim its authenticity in contrast to other various fake Hitler's diaries and directives published in 1960-1990s. Well, nobody and nothing can't give 100% warranty considering political interest in the existence of such documents.

If that plan was so important why only the single document with about 20 short pages? Copies of this document had to exist in all the agencies of the Reich. If this is the final plan, there should be lots of stamps and signatures of several ministries and senior officials of the Reich. Any more or less significant plan is not written in the form of a small booklet, there should be a pile of documents considering the German pedantry.. It looks like a diary of an official in the Ministry of Agriculture..

I don't speak German language at all and as a rational person I trust only to reliable translators cuz any "not important" bag could change the whole meaning of a document, so Wiki can't serve a reliable source. I highly doubt if this doc contains real directives of extermination or replacement of Eastern Slavs, cuz it's economically and ideologically meaningless. As I can see the document is full of economical justifications amd romantic plans for future utopian settlements of Reigh on the East.

3.Verhaltnis zu den Umvolkern

Da auf Mitarbeit der in den Gebieten jetzt bodenstandigen Bevolkerung nicht verzichtet werden kann, muss die zu schaffende Volkerordnung im Ostraum auf eine Befriedung der dortigen Einwohner abzielen. Diese Befriedung wird dadurch erreicht, dass die notige Bereitstellung von Siedlungsland fur die Ansetzung deutscher Menschen nicht wie bisher durch Evakuierungen, sondern durch Umsetzung der bisherigen Bewohner auf anderem Kolchose- und Sowchoseland mit gleichzeitiger Verleihung von Bodenbesitzrechten erfolgt. Diese Umsetzung muss gebunden sein an eine sinnvolle Auslese nach dem Leistungsprinzip und mit einem sozialen Aufstieg der positiven Krafte des fremden Volkstums Hand in Hand gehen.

From Google translate:

3. Relationship with neighbouring folks.

As to the cooperation in the fields now native population can not be waived, the international order has to be established in the East aimed at pacifying the local population. This peace is achieved in that the necessary provision of municipal land for the German people are not heading as before by evacuations, but by the reaction of the former residents may be by other kolkhoz and Sowchoseland with simultaneous awarding of land ownership rights. This implementation must be tied to a reasonable selection on merit and with a social climbing the positive forces of foreign nationality go hand in hand.

Unlikely, the supposed author of document, Konrad Meyer-Hetling, was a bloody monster requesting the genocide of Slavs. At his posts Meyer Hetling largely defined agro-science curricula, content and organizational structure of agricultural education in Germany, as well as agricultural research organization in Germany from 1935 to 1945. American tribunal in Nurnberg determined that the plan "OST" of Meyer Hetling developed in accordance with his job responsibilities, the plan itself did not provide for any offense, the plan "OST" has never been accepted, and has been taken nothing to implement the proposals of Meyer Hetling. He was acquitted by the court (except the point about his membership in SS) and released. In 1956 he became professor of the state planning and research of living space at the Faculty of Horticulture and agriculture of Technical University of Hanover, where he worked until his retirement in 1968…

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Das Rheinenfuchs
  • redrockin
  • m1tric
  • ☭Lil Commie☭
  • Lyutenitsa™