Anonymous
Quote:
Why does it even matter if we're Christian, ***ish, ******, etc, We all, actually, believe in the SAME GOD! Believing in God is what matters, he unites most religions.

Then why do the majority of religious practitioners disagree with that view? If we all believe in the same God, then why do so many people fight? Why do so many people get offended? I do believe in a Creator, and in Jesus, but I believe that it's a story that's much older than the most current version we have. Something ancient that happened long ago that it's retold and retold and retold, but the story is the same. Sacrifice for man's sins. But if I were to write that, proclaim it from the rooftops, I'd get stoned.

I'm not trying to disprove what you're saying Hobotnica, I agree. I'm asking more into it. If we all believe in the same Creator, why can't we call him by our culture's ancient name without being called a heathen? Because, if you believe what you said, then if I called God, Svarog, and Jesus, Perun, but believed to my very soul they were the same men…is that wrong?

Slavorum

14 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Stella C.
  • Bjelas
  • Vuk
  • Shvo
  • Shendelzare Silkwood
  • LukaVader