Anonymous

@Sviatogor – I never denied your identity, mate.. I just said the truth, that you’re in the Russians’ shadow, however, that should change… it’s probably mostly because of your name… but on the other hand… there is many people who think Ukrainians and Russians are one the same thing.. they don’t differentiate.. well… for the matter of fact.. there are many people who say Serbs and Russians are the same thing, without differentiating…

I’ve experienced countless times, that, upon saying I’m from Serbia, people ask me: “ohh.. right.. Serbia.. it’s really cold there, right?” …and I reply: “no… it’s Serbia.. and not Siberia…”

So.. you’re not the only ones in the shadow of Russians… pretty much all of us Slavs are in their shadow often… in American films, mostly Russian actors play Serbs, and they speak Russian instead of Serbian.. so.. yeah… I know how you feel.. been there…

Anyway… in this poor language of English, the words don’t have gender attributed to them, so I can’t tell are you a guy or a girl? Anyway… if it’s a secret, it’s ok.. you don’t have to tell me 😆