Anonymous
Quote:
He claims he dose it by "cauculating" on his own instead of pure memory but yeah i am sceptical too.

Well i either do "calculation" on myself in my mind which takes me quite some time or i just simply trust traders so i always take an account with myself just in case. Most often i make cauculation and prepare my money before i go to seller. Talking about that i always make sure every single cent i have is wisely spent. So if product is 6,47 € i will give precisely that amount of money. ;D

Altho i often use automatic seller. Those new machines where you do everything yourself when buying. They are birlliant. XD Anyway multiplications like 10×10 are no problem. I got screwed up when i need to "cauculate" fast those variants like 6 x 8, etc. :D

LOL yeah in school i did that all the time.

Sometimes it takes me extra awful alot of sec's. ;D

There's an easy way to calculate it if you're ever get stuck or confused. Taking your example 6 x 8 = 6 x (10 – 2) = 6 x 10 – 6 x 2 = 60 – 12 = 48 , and the good part is you don't need a paper or calculator, you can calculate it in your head.

Oh, and about the calculators I was never allowed to used them in mathematics classes, except for two mathematical subjects in university where you really can't do anything without calculator  ;D

Slavorum

10 User(s) Online Join Server
  • kony97
  • CampmakerZA
  • Australian Santa
  • Симеон
  • pothead
  • m1tric