Anonymous

I don't follow it. oddly fall into these characteristics
Im a Sagittarius.

Very blunt and honest, don't usually care if I offend. I hate being fake and passive aggressive.

Im optimistic about many things. Try to avoid conflict, but will fight to the bitter end if I need to.

Positive Traits

•  Optimistic and freedom-loving
•  Jovial and good-humored
•  Honest and straightforward
•  Intellectual and philosophical

Negative Traits

•  Blindly optimistic and careless
•  Irresponsible and superficial
•  Tactless and restless

General features of Sagittarius

A typical Sagittarius has a bright, sunny disposition and an almost incurable sense of optimism regarding the future. You are good natured, irrepressible sense of fun and an inspiring spiritual side. The Sagittarius carries the sense of being in a state of divine grace, at one with the universe. In unfavorable situations, you are impatient, have the fear of responsibility, self-indulgent, fanaticism and refuse to grow up. You also have the tendency to get addicted to gambling. Those born under this sign are characterized by optimism, aspiration, inspiration, enthusiasm and expansiveness.

A Sagittarius has a positive outlook on life, are full of enterprise, energy, versatility, adventurousness and eagerness to extend the experience as much as possible. You enjoy traveling and exploration. You are honorable, honest, trustworthy, truthful, generous and sincere with a passion of justice. Sagittarius not a diplomatic sign like Libra and Scorpio, Sagittarius likes to tell people more than they may want to know, or are ready to hear. Like the other fire signs, Sagittarius enjoys the outdoors. You are usually modest and are often religious with a strong sense of morality. You are strong-willed and good at organizing, a combination that gives you the ability to bring any project to a successful conclusion.

Definitely a dreamer/explorer.
I hate being confined. Theres no fun without any risk.
I like the outdoors, hate being cold.

Also have thick thighs and can be clumsy. trippy.

Slavorum

10 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Shnickstara89
  • Nefario
  • Shvo
  • Das Rheinenfuchs
  • LCaine
  • ☭Lil Commie☭