Anonymous
Quote:
Please don't start with Yugoslavia and who was in charge. I will just tell you that in my city with almost 60.000 of people at the time was 99 % Bosniaks in the time of Yugoslavia. Every and each president, major, politician, every main and important position was a Serb that was brought up in my city. So don't start on that please.

Operation Storm – first of all you tried to take that and make homogene SOA Krajina. When Serbs took the lead in there there was no city with less than 82 – 83 % if Serbs. They were killing Croats and trowing them in deep holes which exist today. The same thing was done to  you by Croats in the O. Storm.  You justify yours ethnic cleansing but not croatian one ? :D

In Jasenovac was genocide, NATO bombarding was Albanian fault. I agree, and that was wrong against Serbs.

You can not play me a victime :)

I already apologize for my people

I'm not playing anything, I am stating facts. You and your people always love to play victim, then get all uppity when someone slaps you in the face with hard facts. Never once have I heard any sort of acknowledgment or punishment to those war criminals who did this crap to Serbs. Once that happens, I may reconsider my position. Until such a time, I don't agree with our politicians apologising for anything.

That being said, a Yugoslavian-based argument about who did what to who could go on forever, so I'm putting a stop to it here. This is a forum for Slavic preservation, not one for arguing about a war that is now a stain on our people.