I am a Canadian, but I recently married a Croatian man, and he wants to go back home…..is it possible for me to obtain a Croatian passport?  Does anyone know how it works?  or if it is even possible?

Yes it's possible, if he has Croatian citizenship of course. Just go to nearest Croatian embassy in Canada and you're half way done.