Anonymous
Quote:
Well no. The "univese" has to have a beginning and end, because of time. God is by definition not of the universe and exists outside of time. When you try to explain the origin of the physical world you have two options:
a) infinite recursion.
b) God.

Virtual worlds like games you play on pc are parallel realities created out of nothingness. In one moment it's a void, in another when we start the server it's like a big bang, it's has been created out of nothingness even thought the smallest know unit is a pixel (as atom in our world) there is nothing beyond that in Virtual World but a void of nothingness until we turn it on. However when we program (or if God programmed the Universe) it would have predefined characteristics of it's population while in nature (non-programmed environment) we have a thing called evolution i.e. adaptation thus if big bang happened all after it is an adaptation to the event's that occurred as a process, meaning Big Bang = Natural Phenomenon and not predefined, grand design, programmed reality.

Quote:
Exactly. Something cannot come out of nothing. Hence the concept of God who is the one exception.

But it did, it's universe as you know it.

Quote:
No such thing as "creation of God" else we're back to square one and we'll need to explain who created him.

Of course, he doesn't exist as you imagine him.

Quote:
It's called "revelation". Man cannot understand God beyond what God has chosen to reveal. It's not such a strange concept and it's logically correct.

Cool story bro.

Quote:
This is a huge leap of faith in your reasoning. There's no reason to believe the universe can be explored, much less give a timeline. As I said human potential to understand the world is finite. There might be things in this universe that we'll never be able to either register or comprehend.

Pretty pesimistic point of view, but nothing new for people that used to believe world is flat and were fine with that.

Quote:
That is likely to be a recurring thing, barring any major cataclysms people 500 years from now will think we knew "chit".

Of course, our knowledge and understanding of natural laws, biology, chemistry, space and time is greater each year and with this ratio of knowledge hoarding of course we will think that in 500 years.

Quote:
let all information accumulated by Google be "g", a finite number
let "inf" be omniscience.
g/inf = 0
TL;DR.

Before we can acknowledge God is Omniscient we need to have an example of such knowledge in order to confirm it, till then you're talking fairytales.

Quote:
Go talk to someone who agrees with you then and don't waste my time.

You quoted me first, so you're basically wasting my time.