Anonymous
Quote:
– Evolution is a term from Biology which applies to living organisms. What you're doing is akin to a judge in a court of law citing the second law of thermodynamics.
– There's nothing natural about the Big Bang. It's as extraordinary as the concept of God except it's impersonal.
– A simulation of comparable complexity would be indistinguishable from the universe.

Indeed.

Quote:
Something must have caused it to happen. Hence God.
The alternative is it created itself, which is no less extraordinary as noted above.

Well not all say that. Most scientist believe is that big bang happened when two Universes collide, however there's always a question "well what's beyond them too".

Quote:
I don't imagine God. By definition God is beyond imagination …

… hence revelation. But you'd rather make snarky comments than try to understand the problem.

Well Christians tend to have a all around description for God, his looks as well as his personality traits which are shifted through each generation to adjust to the time we live in.

Quote:
Considering alternative hypotheses is not pessimistic.

Well the ratio at which we develop technology and understand our surrounding i'd say that is the future thus saying so soon that God made is just a too early conclusion, that of course should not be dissmissed, but as i said it's too early to draw the line.

Quote:
I meant that if you're not intrested in arguing and defending your position in a coherent manner, you can save mine and you own time by not typing irrelevant stuff like that stuff about Google. Talking to the wall of text, indeed.

Just don't write to people with the arrogant tone and it'll be alright.