Anonymous
Quote:
I know many of you strongly dislike us, and rightly so. Our governments and most of our population have been about as slavophobic as anyone, and continue to be. I am simply an exception to that rule.

Moreover, I'm very much against the "progressive" ideals embraced by the society I live in, and i'm not anywhere near many "WN" in my thinking – I bear no hatred towards any people based purely on their ethnicity or race, or even consider my own to be innately superior. I do, however take great offence at the hordes of 3rd world foreigners flooding our homelands and replacing our people with the support of the authorities. We had little choice in this matter, as most of us were were fooled into accepting and and those of us that weren't are being suppressed…..

I have had some degree of liking towards the Slavs since before I ever became politically oriented, or aware of the West's problems. An entire people must not be condemned based on the actions of their ancestors' leadership. I understand the great trust issue, and I'm not requesting any specific action from you. I'm just making people aware that there are indeed some of us who are not hateful, foolish bigots towards your people.

But if your nation had no "foreign influx" problem, you wouldn't be on this forum or care about Slavs. You probably wouldn't even be aware of the existence of the largest ethnic group in Europe.

The thing I find funny, is that you guys have always viewed us as inferior, or (laughably) non-white. Now that your very existence is under threat, suddenly, we are white enough and "European brothers." And when the last stronghold of whites comes running from the west in fear of the hordes of immigrants who have made your land their own, where else is there to go but eastern Europe, the last bastion of white culture in the world?

That being said, there are also many Slavs on here, especially Croats and Slovenes, who are quite Germanic-friendly, as you will see if you stick around. As the Croat above you said, you've been close culturally, and apparently, there is respect there. Stockholm syndrome at its finest. Love thy conqueror.

Though it sickens me in every possible way, there isn't much I can do except hope that they snap out of it, and that you westerners change your entire stance on pretty much everything. Both seem doubtful. As I've said on some other post, I don't much care what happens to the west, whether it survives or not is not really our problem. It is up to us to maintain our culture and traditions, unlike what you have done. And if UK is the new India, France the new Cameroon or Germany the new Nigeria, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. All that means is that we will have weaker neighbours to contend with, ones without an eon of hatreds and conflicts.

In fact, if we play our cards correctly, Slavs can be the superpower of Europe, and Germanics will become a long-forgotten and unpleasant memory. All we have to do is wait and preserve ourselves.

I understand what you're trying to do. Reach out for help/connection in a time of need. So yes, I believe you are here with motives of your own and an agenda which wouldn't exist if your people were not in trouble. If situations were reversed, you wouldn't be on here joining our fight, you'd be laughing along with every other westerner about how we have doomed ourselves with our liberalism and political correctness.

So I fail to understand why we should join yours.