Anonymous
Quote:
And I just said that I had liked the Slavs before I was even aware of the West's problems. :P
I'm not even asking for specific help, just warning that this enemy is stronger than you think, far more dangerous than we ever were to you and that once they finish conquering us from within, then they will turn to you, stronger than ever.

I'm mostly here to learn more about a people that I personally like, and to see entertaining and informative discussions. This topic was not my entire purpose for joining, if that's what you were getting at. Perhaps starting this so early was a mistake.

Once white-western Europe is eliminated by political correctness and inter-mixing of races and such, they will not know what to do next. They may turn to us, but achieve what? The African is only as dangerous an enemy as you allow him to be. Most of South Africa's farms have failed once it was handed over to the negro, post-apartheid, for example. There is not one progressive black nation in the world. They are incapable of running themselves properly, let alone being a threat to others.

Germanics, being clever people, are a far bigger threat, and have proven so many times throughout history.

If we get bogged down by liberal thinking, which is rife in the west, then yeah, we are also doomed. Which is why I said, it is up to us to preserve ourselves.

In any case, continue to browse and perhaps you will learn something, and educate other morons which the west is filled to the brim with.