Anonymous
Quote:
Interesting post. For some of us there is no need for 'reconciliation' because we have no problem with Germanics and even consider them friends and European cousins. Really the only thing I don't like that came out of Germanic culture is Marxism. Born in Germany and fostered in England and adored by many Slavs still today ( yet they don't like Germany lol). Germans and Slavs would be wise to emulate eachother's better traits. Germanics tend to be industrious but imperialistic. We can foster German industrial prowess but they can temper their imperialism with Slavic 'zadrugism' ( I can't think of a fitting word yet lol) in which we value not only what members of our society produce but who they are are as individuals – we are naturally less collectivist than Germanics I think. I don't like the way a lot of Germans are now, however. I think Europe would be better off if Germany and the Germanic states 'awakened' and realized their European heritage in full and joined the Slavs as members of our dying race. Btw , I'm not a racist , just a realist.

This is just… Oh wow. Words are hard to find…. Horrific beyond imagining? Yes, that covers it quite well. The western part of Europe may be better off, but certainly not Slavs, who, as Kanadets and I strived to point out, have always been screwed by Germanics. Slavs will be better off if Germanics never "reawaken" and quietly die out, leaving us in peace to rule as we should.

Also, check this out: I must be a seer:

Quote:
That being said, there are also many Slavs on here, especially Croats and Slovenes, who are quite Germanic-friendly, as you will see if you stick around. As the Croat above you said, you've been close culturally, and apparently, there is respect there. Stockholm syndrome at its finest. Love thy conqueror.

Told you :) You'll fit right in (with some of us)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go pay homage to my Turkish comrades, and thank them for occupying my land for centuries. What we need is another Ottoman awakening, for the good of Europe!  ::)