Anonymous

I cannot understand why westeners see eastern Europe as some sort of holy bulwark of the white European civilization…

Once Slavic nations see an improvement in their economy, and subsequent rise of HDI, you can be sure as hell the same problems of the west will be knocking on our own doors. That means – lower birthrate, multi-kulti, destruction of native cultures, moral degeneracy etc. etc.

To answer the OP – yes, you raised many valid (albeit a bit redundant) points. There is much to gain from the cooperation between Slavic and Germanic nations, together we have a better chance to fight worldwide high finances, libtarderalism, globalism; not to speak of the economic benefits that would come with it. Having strong Germanic nations would be a benefit for Slavs, the same goes vice versa. Besides, this forum is already promoting brotherhood between very different nations (take Russians and Slovenians for example), why not take it a step further and widen this kinsmanship to include other Europeans, in the end even humanity as a whole?

IMO the only ones who are butthurt about this are new world Slavs, probably because of the grievances they had to suffer because of Anglo discrimination. Well I'm sorry for that, but I feel that people shouldn't live in the past…