@fighter111 wow sorry for my delayed reply, pm’ing works best sometimes. I don’t think you can but I’m not a lawyer. You can try to work with your local embassy to see if I’m misinterpreting the rules but I think the citizenship will end with your father (unless your mother was born there and is Croatian too). Apologies for the bad news.


7 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Oliver (TW BLOCK)
  • kony97
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • Tujev
  • slovborg
  • Glockamole