Anonymous
Quote:
Republika you put it the wrong question about logic. Your question would be correct only if the Croats were only in Ustasha, but large mass of Croats were Partisans and fought against Ustasha war criminals. So you can`t compare Serbian crimes in Domovinski rat with whole population of Croats, because one part of their grandfathers was on the wrong side. So if we are going to compare this NATO action with WW2, Ustashe, Partisans and others that is utter stupidity. Because it hasn`t have anything with Croats and Serbs in WW2. This is even funny, because alaways is Serb vs Croat when are this kind of themes, but in the past it was Ustashe (Croats, Bosniaks) and Chetniks (Serbs) vs Partisans (Croats, Serbs).
Tensions are often too high. Peace :)

Peace, I agree. Yes, we were first to cross the lines – in this deal of cards. But it wasn't the first deal in 20th century. So:

– there wouldn't be 1991. if there wasn't 1941., that's crucial, everything else is BS;
– I already wrote somewhere in this topic (?) about Tuđman's clever strategy of forcing hysteric reaction from Serbs etc. – no useful answer I got.
– most important: when talking of Crimes in WW2, you insist on difference Ustaše / Croats, I agree, both my Croat grandparents fought in partizan units, as well as both Serb; on the other hand, when talking of crimes  in '91. – 95. thing you generalize it as "Serb" crimes – and those are double standards for sure.

And please, all of you, let go that crap, that's old-bearded story, not even funny anymore.