#435079

Anonymous

@dtrmntn it’s about 95% chinese today, and the other 5% are koreans and other asian groups

Slavorum

8 User(s) Online Join Server
  • кошка
  • kony97
  • Glockamole
  • slovborg
  • 'las
  • Lucifer Morningstar