Anonymous

@”Ancient History” Of course I’m repeating myself, I highlighted the text I’m repeating for that reason. This time you have read it and quoted it, but I don’t think you’ve considered it at all.
What are my contradictions? What was the key question of your previous comment?

I’m not writing the same thing over and over again

…The Thracians where the best metal workers (pre-iron), stated by many historians, and then the Celts took over once iron came about. 

Originally, the Serbs are not so-called “Slavs” ethnically, actually they are descendants of Thracians “Triballi”. Byzantine writers called Serbs exactly by this name “Triballi”, and they called the rulers of the Nemanjić dynasty “Triballian Archonts”. Serbia was sometimes called Trivallia and even Illyria…

the Serbs are descendants of the ancient Thracian and Celtic people who have assimilated with the Slavs – the well known Triballi and Scordisci. The Scordisci mixed with the local Thracians and Illyrians
Originally, the Serbs are not so-called “Slavs” ethnically, actually they are descendants of Thracians “Triballi”. Byzantine writers called Serbs exactly by this name “Triballi”, and they called the rulers of the Nemanjić dynasty “Triballian Archonts”. Serbia was sometimes called Trivallia and even Illyria…

The Great Prince of Serbia Stefan Nemanja was called “Archont of Triballi”, King Milutin was called “Ruler of Triballi”. Serbia was sometimes called Trivallia and even Illyria. Moreover, Serbs were called Illyrians until the 19th century…

I’m sorry, I must’ve confused you with myself, you have indeed brought new information to this discussion every time. You ignore our questions and arguments and core of your every comment is the same and you fail to produce any arguments. When it comes to your literature list at least one source, please. Here, I list my primary literature for these kind of discussions: Radivoj Radić, Srbi pre Adama i posle njega, Beograd 2003.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • kony97
  • GOGA
  • Tujev
  • Fia
  • TypowaPolskaKobieta