Anonymous

@Karpivna

2 or 3 eggs, no more than 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1/4 a teaspoon of salt
mix the sugar and salt into the eggs
then add about half a tablespoon of oil (the same oil used to bake the pancakes on)
then add milk, then mix in some sifted flour (you don’t really have to sift it, but that way they turn out fluffier)
I use a measure of white flour and about 1,5 measures of milk (my ‘measure’ is a really big cup, but I really just add this and that until I like the texture)
it should be sort of like custard, neither too thick nor too thin

then I use a silicone brush to spread vegetable oil on the pan and pour the mix onto it with a ladle
I always use the same pan and the same ladle, so I know how much to scoop, but the first time it took me a while to figure out the perfect amount :) 
the heat should be strong
it’s time to turn the pancake around when it mainly stops being liquidy on the top side
the one on the right in this photo is just about ready to be turned around: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DVbjQOJXUAAcgVC.jpg
and it takes half the time to bake the other side

I put the pancakes into a stash and rub just a little bit of butter on top of each one so they don’t stick together; it enhances the taste as well
and keep them under a lid until the baking is over so they don’t go cold

dunno if this makes any sense when it’s a written recipe
but my pancakes are a hit every year, we have over 30 guests coming every Maslyana (none of them are fat, by the way) :D
these млинці are good with both sweet and savory fillings

Slavorum

6 User(s) Online Join Server
  • привет
  • LukaVader
  • kony97
  • Jan Pat II
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • Piachu